poniedziałek, 27 sierpnia 2007

Lazy way to decorate - level 2

I was feeling bored lately. So I came up with idea for changing my surroundings. Well, since painting the walls is the easiest way to change it, I went for it. But I am too lazy to paint the whole room. I got my feature wall than, and I found that this is one of the quickest way to change your room. So I'm thinking now about blue - grey design, see the picture?
What you need:
  1. feature wall - not too big, you don't want to spent whole day there
  2. clear, neutral surroundings (to match for whatever you slap on your feature wall)
  3. 2 or 3 decors to implement new color or style to the room (vases are great for the clean look and candles are nice for creating atmosphere)
    See? Easy.
    Great mood buster.

0 komentarze: